Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Hens with Penzey's OLD WORLD Seasoning on the Weber 26" OTG

IMG_9155.JPG

IMG_9161.JPG

IMG_9162.JPG

then chopped in pieces and devoured!

IMG_9165.JPG

Cowboy Steaks (bone-in Rib Eyes) with OAKRIDGE BBQ BLACK OPS Brisket Rub on the Santa Maria Grill

IMG_9168.JPG

IMG_9172.JPG

IMG_9179.JPG

IMG_9180.JPG

IMG_9181.JPG

IMG_9184.JPG

Thank you for stoppin' by ;D

Terrific looking chicken and steaks. The Santa Maria looks like it would be fun to cook on. How do you like the black ops? I have a bag in the cupboard butt haven't tried it yet.

Good to see ya cooking Jim....as always you do it up right!! I love that new grill..looks like it does a nice fine job!

Have a grate...Sunday buddy!

Awesome cooking Jim...steak on the smg looks absolutely incredible!
Yep, makes me want to go over to Costco right now and throw down for one of those SMG's !

As I've been told, I need to have my local manager talk to "Ray" at the Santa Maria Costco to make it happen since it's not a normal stock item up here.

Last edited:
Great double Jim!!
I never had on my plate so nice chicken, really. Beautiful birds.
And the Cowboys on the Santa Maria grill - WOW!!! Beautiful beef meat, mushrooms and Hassels (It does not matter that you have not peeled potatoes;)) It is a heavenly combination!
You never disappoint Jim. Thank you.

Last edited:
thanks guys:)
sometimes when I peel the potatoes, I grill the peels secretly then eet them.
no one know this but you, so DON'T tell anyone :p

Two great looking cooks Jim. The color on those birds is superb and those cowboy steaks are making my mouth water.

Those birds look awesome ! Steaks too. I read you cooked w/ 26 OTG and i could understand you have used the upper grate. Do you bank the coal/briq on one/both sides? Or Do you use snake m.m.? Wich cooking T ? How long does this cook last? In your opinion are these birds w/o the beer can infuse as moist as the BCC?

Back