Your Favorite K Cup?

We've tried quite a few over the years, but we always come back to the Original Donut Shop. Even though it is medium roast, it is labeled as extra bold so it has a few more coffee grounds in the pod. Combine that with the extra strong button on your Keurig machine, and it makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. Most other pods we have tried are too weak for us and taste watered down.

I sometimes prefer a dark roast, but my wife doesn't, so we don't usually stray too far from these pods.

I agree with Steve-G, we like the Original Donut Shop also. Tried others but always come back to the ODS brand. When Costco has it on sale we stock up.

I agree with Steve-G, we like the Original Donut Shop also. Tried others but always come back to the ODS brand. When Costco has it on sale we stock up.
Same here. I always stock up when it goes on sale for ~$35 instead of ~$43.

Last edited:
We've tried quite a few over the years, but we always come back to the Original Donut Shop. Even though it is medium roast, it is labeled as extra bold so it has a few more coffee grounds in the pod. Combine that with the extra strong button on your Keurig machine, and it makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. Most other pods we have tried are too weak for us and taste watered down.

I sometimes prefer a dark roast, but my wife doesn't, so we don't usually stray too far from these pods.
Don't do K-Cups. Our coffee comes from either a French press or Dripper. After a lot of trial and error, we've settled on half Yuban and half Donut Shop. The Yuban adds a nice richness.

Victor Allen Donut Shop Blend 200ct from Amazon. But when I take a thermos with me Cowboy Action Shooting, I make a pot of drip with Folgers Breakfast Blend.

I’m not a coffee drinker, unless it’s Irish or Mexican! My other half has one a day, this is her favorite.

96DB1AA9-F510-4BFC-8DAA-500FC861CAB2.jpeg

GM Sumatra Reserve was her favorite until she found Dark Magic
She likes strong coffee, espresso etc.
I can’t drink coffee, makes me want to punch walls…

7BF71F24-86EF-48DE-9BD8-2DD4EE8F060B.jpeg

Back