You can call me Josh Dekubber!

I like the newer carts myself. The older ones are a PIA to fold up. If you don't transport the grill and cart much, the older one is probably the best option as it seems more sturdy.

Yah, I don't use a cart for mine. It sits on a shelf off my deck. If I do want to take it somewhere, I always have a cart laying around somewhere.
This way it doesn't take up valuable deck space either.

1729345470572.jpeg

Yah, I don't use a cart for mine. It sits on a shelf off my deck. If I do want to take it somewhere, I always have a cart laying around somewhere.
This way it doesn't take up valuable deck space either.

View attachment 102209
Yeah I probably would just use my tailgate. Or a rolling work cart from my garage. If I keep any of them it'll just be for cooking while I'm working in the garage. I don't see transporting it for my needs.

@Bruce what do you think of the traveler Grill?

Looks like it would be good for transporting
One popped up for $75 near me a month or so ago. I still kick myself for not jumping on it. It sold quick. I did see one in use a couple years ago and it was a very good and capable grill. If I did a lot a transporting, I think one of those would be my choice over a Q....except the new Q's peak my interest as well.

One popped up for $75 near me a month or so ago. I still kick myself for not jumping on it. It sold quick. I did see one in use a couple years ago and it was a very good and capable grill. If I did a lot a transporting, I think one of those would be my choice over a Q....except the new Q's peak my interest as well.
I might like to try both traveler and a newer Q if the opportunity arises. I don't need a grill to transport but I do like smaller grills.

The 240 is perfect for most things for me and I think I'm really going to like my Jr.

I think I have pretty much solve my light problem while grilling after dark as well. If you notice in that photo above, I have an LED solar light attached to that board that is trained on my grill. No batteries, turns on when it detects motion and stays on while I am working on the grill and turns off after thirty seconds of no motion detected. It is trained just right to illuminate the grill while I am working on it, doesn't need constant adjusting, is not ever in the way and is nice and bright. I don't have to worry about it melting or batteries dying or leaking. It was $5 at Menards on a Flash sale. I have one mounted for my LX S240 on my front deck as well.

1729346134069-png.102211

Attachments

• 1729346106791.png
    1729346106791.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 1729346134069.png
    1729346134069.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I think I have pretty much solve my light problem while grilling after dark as well. If you notice in that photo above, I have an LED solar light attached to that board that is trained on my grill. No batteries, turns on when it detects motion and stays on while I am working on the grill and turns off after thirty seconds of no motion detected. It is trained just right to illuminate the grill while I am working on it, doesn't need constant adjusting, is not ever in the way and is nice and bright. I don't have to worry about it melting or batteries dying or leaking. It was $5 at Menards on a Flash sale. I have one mounted for my LX S240 on my front deck as well.

1729346134069-png.102211
That's excellent Bruce!
Also very creative space saving setup you have there. I like it!

Thanks. That back deck is pretty small and by having it not on the deck itself, it doesn't interfere with snow shoveling the deck in the winter. I even have the LP tank hanging off the outside of the deck on a hook. I do also have a chain on it for safety reasons. ;)

Thanks. That back deck is pretty small and by having it not on the deck itself, it doesn't interfere with snow shoveling the deck in the winter. I even have the LP tank hanging off the outside of the deck on a hook. I do also have a chain on it for safety reasons. ;)
Perfect!!

Back