WORDLE - the latest thing

For me, the earlier I do this, the better the score. I think it helps to access my brain before it gets cluttered up with the day's events.

Wordle 239 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For those of you that were previously on "Hard Mode", you'll need to reset that setting to on now that the ownership has changed.

i've been doing the archived Wordle games as well as the current daily game... and they seem much harder... using words I've never used nor heard before...
a lot of 2 of the same (even 3 of the same) letters in one 5-letter word.

i've been doing the archived Wordle games as well as the current daily game... and they seem much harder... using words I've never used nor heard before...
a lot of 2 of the same (even 3 of the same) letters in one 5-letter word.
Funny, I thought the same. Seems like the archive takes me a little longer due to it being a little more difficult. Either that, or I've used up what little smarts I have for the day on the regular one, and have little left for the archives.

Funny, I thought the same. Seems like the archive takes me a little longer due to it being a little more difficult. Either that, or I've used up what little smarts I have for the day on the regular one, and have little left for the archives.
you'll HATE WORDLE ARCHIVE #81 or #82

Last edited:
When I was younger and you had to do games face-to-face, we used to play word games. The hardest word ever to guess was KHAKI.

I accepted your challenge, and got both on 4/6. On #82 though, it was all luck, as I had never come across that word before. It was a guess based more on what letter/vowel/consonants fit into the pattern.
i got 5/6 on 82,

Wordle 82 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4/6 on 81 AND only to shoot in the dark... and when the word was correct, i could not believe it, had to google it.

Back