Wireless Meat Thermometer

You have to add it to your cart and then go to check out. The discount will be applied there.2022-09-19_150054.png

I’ve got a Meater still sitting in its box! I’d better get that out and play with it. I’ve had it two years!!
Bruce, be sure to let us know how it performs, I’m interested.

I did not order one. The bank account says no right now. But, it is tempting.

Yeah same here. Got a very large oak tree needs coming down in a month or so and some other tree trimming done looking at $2750! Need tires on the RAV4 $1000!, need surgery on one foot $xxxx? So too much getting in the way right now. Besides I feel perfectly comfortable lifting the lid and hitting it with the instant read. So tempting? Yeah, a little. Practical? Nah not right now

at this point I only use the meater plus for rotisserie. my TW smoke is much more accurate.

When I check temps with an instant read, temps are within a degree or two of the TW smoke probes, and the meater lags behind.

I wonder how this the TP spike compares with the meter...

Dan, go pick up a few free grills from your local free Weber Wonderland and leave Bruce alone to get a chicken! I want to see somebody else come through the temperature curtain and make the best rotisserie chicken they ever made, by a lot, soon! LeeHarvey, good one too!

Bruce, go get a chicken and cook it hot!

Look you guys, I woke up DREAMING about roasting chickens this morning and I mean a LOT of chickens, like restaurant quantities of 20 birds roasting and making some sort of gnocchi with baby spinach and sweet potato cakes! I am laying blame here, where there has been so much coverage of spinning, roasting, smoking chickens!

I read about this new ThermoPro thermometer a few weeks ago and was intrigued but thought I would pass at $80. The 30% code was just what I needed, many thanks for the code @Bruce . (y) It'll be here Thursday. I can smell a 6 lb. bird cooking now.

Colin, a review will be required once you have a chance to evaluate it. Looking forward to it.
Yep, with pics. Spatchcock chicken first up.

I have a KJ Jotisserie in my Amazon Christmas List hoping someone in the family will take the bait. This therm will be nice to use with that.

It looks like ThermoPro is putting out a competitor to the "Meater". 30% off right now puts it at a reasonable $55.99. That would be awesome for a rotisserie cook.

Thanks Bruce! I just pulled the trigger on this. Came to a $24 discount and I had $13 gift card credit, came to $45 and change with tax.

Back