Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card - Anniversary Prize Drawing

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The Virtual Weber Bullet website celebrates 22 years online in June! The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board celebrated 20 years online last February!

We're giving away twenty $25 Amazon gift cards to thank you for your support over all these years!

Must be a resident of the United States to enter, 18 years or older. Must enter by June 19, 2020 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.

Entry Form:

Wow, I didn't realize the bulletin board had been around that long. Thanks for tvwbb.com and all you do Chris.

Cheers Chris for managing such a large community here. I shop a lot on Amazon and try to use your referral link, but often forget about it. Hopefully you are getting some side money from that. It would be cool if somehow all the Amazon links on the forum turned into your referral links.

It would be cool if somehow all the Amazon links on the forum turned into your referral links.
They do. Any Amazon links you post get tagged with my affiliate ID. Problem is that Amazon recently cut their commission in half on many popular categories, including all of the outdoor living/garden stuff that everyone here wants. So a loss in commission rate can only be made up for by increased sales volume.

Kyle, you get the hits on Smokey Joes, a couple of “Q’s” now this!? What have a done so wrong all my life!
Congratulations buddy, spend it well!

Whooo Hooo, I won, I won.
Thanks Much Chris. I am gonna order a few Genesis igniter assemblies before my wife sees the gift card balance.

Back