Will Weber sell me a metal Performer table top?

Another point I just bought a 2004 Silver C and needed a few new parts, I did the same thing priced out the parts on Amazon,then called Weber to check pricing , and this time no help or discounts. So it does not work out all the time.

Last year Weber sold me a black metal table for $66. I don’t recall now if I asked for a discount or they just gave me one. I was just thrilled with the price and gladly paid it.

Inflation has hit anything made,formed by oil products.
Working on a house owned by our church to update for rent. Wood prices are unreal last week 2x4x8 6.57 with Vet discount, 5 days later 7.17 yesterday 7.77. And the choice of stock not great warped,heavy nots,splits.
That is just wood, look everything else made using petroleum, or shipped by truck.

I used mine cracked for ten years!
I used mine cracked for a few years...until water started to leak into the charcoal bin.

I bit the bullet and bought the SS table, a few years ago, (I think I paid $69.00), and it's worth every penny. It looks great and it's really handy, a few of my thermometers have magnets on the back, and that's really convenient. They clean up really nicely too.

Would I pay $122.00? Don't know...

Back