Who would you like to see host Jeopardy?

I wonder why 5 of the guest hosts only got 1 week? Like Larry said, maybe some of them would have done a better job if they had that extra week to improve.

Please do not post on this thread if you can not show respect for Alex Trebek.
I don’t know Joan, but after watching Mr. Trebek host Jeopardy for many years, and seeing his sharp sense of humor poke through on many occasions I think that he just might have appreciated, and chuckled at Johns post.

I don’t know Joan, but after watching Mr. Trebek host Jeopardy for many years, and seeing his sharp sense of humor poke through on many occasions I think that he just might have appreciated, and chuckled at Johns post.
Maybe he might have, but I am still just so sad about him being gone. It is also very important to me, for personal reasons, who the next full time host of Jeopardy will be. (and I sure don't want it to be Ronald)

Joan, some of us DO remember Art Fleming.
Yes, and I did a search and it was interesting reading.

WOW!!!!!! The first Jeopardy show, over 57 years ago. So hard to believe. Won't tell you how old I was when I first started watching Jeopardy. LOL

But.......if you want to tell us how old you were.........lol

Last edited:
But.......if you want to tell us how old you were.........lol
I think I just did..... :)

On a slightly more serious note, yeah, I do remember Art Fleming as a host, and the pull cards instead of monitors. Okay, I wasn't THAT old, I was in school, and it was fun after I got home.

Tonight is the last night for guest host David Faber. So far, I think he has done a pretty decent job of it. And he is easy to look at and listen to. Anyone else have an opinion about him?

In the meantime.........

I must have missed it. Did they say what they are doing? Is it just misc. repeats?

Back