Who would you like to see host Jeopardy?

I noticed they've fixed this.

As much as I liked Trebek, having a female host would be great. Bialik would be fine, Couric would be fine, or maybe someone else we don't know about yet.
So did I, it's almost as if they read what I posted. lol

I noticed they've fixed this.

As much as I liked Trebek, having a female host would be great. Bialik would be fine, Couric would be fine, or maybe someone else we don't know about yet.
Chris , I did mention Martha Stewart in an earlier post, what do you think of her for the job?

Tim, hope people don't think you are serious like I did at first. lol

Thanks!!!!!
Nope, not serious all! I hope (looking back) you can see how heavy my comment was sarcasm and why it was written that way.
I support #freesummerschoolforfootballplayers
^^^again with the sarcasm^^^
Tim

Well I hope Ms Bialik gets the job. A very intelligent young lady. Packing some very good credentials. None being throwing a football or scrambling out of the pocket.

Well he did go to Cal Berkley, one of the best colleges in the US.

Well, Mayim Bialik's 2 weeks are up. Anyone want to sum up what they think of her taking over Alex Trebek's job?

Anyone want to sum up what they think of her taking over Alex Trebek's job?
No, but here are the next four guest hosts:
  • Savannah Guthrie: June 14-25
  • Dr. Sanjay Gupta: June 28-July 9
  • George Stephanopoulos: July 12-16
  • Robin Roberts: July 19-23

P. do you mind telling us why you would choose Larry the Cable Guy to host Jeopardy?
Personally, out of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour gang, I'd prefer Bill Engvall or Jeff Foxworthy. Mr. Foxworthy has already done "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" and I thought the early years of that production were quite enjoyable.

Well, according to the last list I saw, for the week of 8/2 thru 8/6, the host will be David Faber and the week of 8/9 thru 8/13 the last guest host will be Joe Buck.

Thanks Chris

Last edited:
So far I have liked Mayim Bialik and Buzzy Cohen. LeVar Burton was a disappointment only because he too often seems so excited when a contestant gets the correct question. I think the host needs to remain on a more even keel. It's Jeopardy, not Reading Rainbow. But I think with another week or so under his belt he could be a contender.

Last edited:

Back