Where I've Been

Jon Des.

TVWBB Gold Member
I know that I've been posting somewhat infrequently over the past few months, and I had every intention of coming back in a big way this weekend with a huge corned beef post. You see, I corned a whole eye round of beef and made a batch of Irish Stout for St. Patty's Day. I also intended to include a picture of Erin's baby bump and explain how busy I've been around the house trying to get things ready for her April 10 due date. Instead, a funny thing happened over the weekend. I present to you our brand new 6 lb. bundle of joy Tyler.

d8cfd08079a15033185d8ec3c6604224.jpg

Mother and son are doing great. Daddy is doing pretty well, too!

Congrats Jon...great looking boy...I had almost the same expiriance 8 years ago...our youngest was due April 5th and came along March 3rd...course I think we were in and out of the hospital for 2 weeks afterwards but hey...would not trade it for anything!

Again congrats!!

Congratulations Jon to you and your better half! Tyler will be a great cook taking after his father :) God bless you and yours my friend!

Congrats , brother! My boys are 33 and 35 , but I remember quite well how much fun they were as babies. It goes by FAST , buddy! Enjoy every minute.

Congrats Jon! Cute little guy there. Now get a spatula in his hand and put him to work. :D

Back