What would you like for FATHER'S DAY?

I shot my wife and kids a text that I wanted this wood burner jokingly but kinda serious haha!!

Will probably get the usual Cards lottery tickets and socks!!

1623421033040.png

I am getting my gift next week before Fathers Day. Wife and I are going camping for four nights with two other couples. It has been a long Covid winter. Unfortunately the kids can’t get time off but we will celebrate with them when we get back on the weekend.

Father's Day weekend also is close to Mom's birthday. So hopefully, we're having a post-COVID gathering with my parents.

My father.
Thankfully I still have mine. He drives me nuts sometimes but he's mine. Would dearly love to still have my grandpa around (his dad). Just about the coolest guy I have ever known. This photo was taken on my BMW. At the time grandpa was 83 or so. Believe it or not still working occasional heavy construction jobs too. He had a ball. Told grandma he wanted one with a side car for her. And while riding he told me "Wind it up partner". Sorry for the poor quality it's a photo of a photo I keep on my mantle

20210612_080330.jpg

There is not much I could want, I have a wonderful wife and great kids and grandkids. Maybe a day we all could get together for a BBQ at our house and just relax and enjoy each others company. With everyone's busy schedule we've never been able to do that.

Back