What do you do for work? *****

I grind automotive and light diesel crankshafts. So yes everyday I go to work and it's the "same old grind". Trying to keep the doors open until I can retire in 10 years, hope we can make it.

I manage a free medical facility. We take care of people that are uninsured/no public aid/no medicare/no other 3rd party providers. Completely privately funded, no gov't dollars of any kind.

I've worked for Jim Beam (Beam Global Spirits and Wine) for about 20 years in both Kentucky and our bottling plant in Cincinnati. Currently I schedule the production of about 9 million gallons a year of cordials (DeKuyper Peachtree, Sour Apple Pucker, Buttershots, etc.)

Someone has to make the beverages that are enjoyed while spending quality time with our smokers and grills.

Cheers!!

Someone has to make the beverages that are enjoyed while spending quality time with our smokers and grills.
Thanks Mike, I for one, am doing my part to keep you employed.

Originally posted by Mike Hawkins:
I've worked for Jim Beam

Cheers!!

2 Thumbs way up!!!

controls electrican/ maint. for Toyota Motor Maufacturing Alabama. we do the big V8 for the tundra, the v6 for the tacoma and 4-runner, and the 4cyl. for camary, rav-4, highlander.

Originally posted by Mike Hawkins:
I've worked for Jim Beam (Beam Global Spirits and Wine) for about 20 years in both Kentucky and our bottling plant in Cincinnati. Currently I schedule the production of about 9 million gallons a year of cordials (DeKuyper Peachtree, Sour Apple Pucker, Buttershots, etc.)

Cheers!!

Mike: You have the most critical and important job in the country. Without you, there would be civil unrest, violence, riots, and nobody would be "getting any", if you know what I mean.
icon_biggrin.gif
Please keep up the good work.

I was an automotive tech for 32 years (right outta HS). Last year I had my left elbow replaced and now work as a Service advisor for a Buick GMC dealership.

I'm an electrical design engineer for an aerospace company. I design navigation and landing system black boxes (yes, they really are black). Basically, if it flies with paying passengers, it's got at one of my radios onboard.

Russ

I work for a Washington based company and I buy and inspect fresh fruits and vegetables for several wholesalers and retailers across the country.

I am a repair technician and fix ATMs, cash registers, IT hardware, computers, large high speed laser printers, robotic tape libraries, and DVD kiosks. It keeps me busy as I have to pull pager duty once every 3 weeks.

Originally posted by Trev:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Purnell:
Golf Professional - Tournament Coordinator at Legends on the Niagara www.niagaraparksgolf.com
I thought your name sounded familiar. Are you a member of TGN? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TGN - is that Toronto Golf Nuts? If so, I'm not a member but we host the Mulligan Tour 2 day year end event and I think they are members. I'm also originally from Burlington, born and raised there for 25+ years. Been in Niagara for about 10 years.

Back