• 22.5" Brown MasterTouch (1998)
  • 26.75" Black One-Touch Gold (2009)
  • 18.5" WSM (1997 and 1999 not shown)
  • 14.5" WSM (1983)
  • Summit 450 (2002)
  • SJS Mini WSM (2012)

Regards,
Chris

Chris, is there a difference in how your WSM 14 cooks and your mini? Can you fit the same amounts of meat on each?

That 14.5" WSM has never been cooked in!

Regards,
Chris

I admire your will power, I would have cooked in it:wsm: I love how the 14 looks but I'm willing to bet the mini is probably a better choice for using due to its versatility. And Given how easy it is to remove the middle section to add or stir coals, the door on the 14 almost seems unnecessary. Of course, this is all just theory and we can't really know unless "someone" fires up their 14 and does a comparison...;-)

Rafael if I had to imagine the perfect set up, I thinks yours may be it. Beautiful and functional. I look forward to your posts. Welcome!

I would love to be able to store all my equipment outside like that as long as it was like 75 all the time. The wire must be to keep the webers in the yard.

I can't believe how clean it all looks. Here in the San Fernando Valley, everything winds up covered with dirt in very short order.

Bill

I can't believe how clean it all looks. Here in the San Fernando Valley, everything winds up covered with dirt in very short order.
bill, don't you comb your hair before a portrait?:) I'm BALD, so i don't either....
I think Rafael dusted the kettles clean for this beautyShoot...

Back