Weber Family Portraits

Allow me to introduce SmokeShed, Fryer, KettleOne, Performer, Q, Small Dutch, Big Dutch, FireStarter, Mini WSM, and The RedHeaded Step-Child.
7510714448_cc86705eb2_c.jpg

a few aliens you got there Mister Wavid Reber
icon_biggrin.gif

interested in how you applied your "name" to the mini...
nice family, considering the step....

Thanks Jim. I consider it a mixed family. Ha!

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
a few aliens you got there Mister Wavid Reber
icon_biggrin.gif

interested in how you applied your "name" to the mini...
nice family, considering the step....

Washed up to Weber trio and left them in the sunshine to dry off. Thought I might as well snap a pic to post here.

I know, I need to get a new ash catcher for the Platinum. Good thing is the grill was a freebie so I'm fine with it for now.

002-3.jpg

Allow me to introduce SmokeShed, Fryer, KettleOne, Performer, Q, Small Dutch, Big Dutch, FireStarter, Mini WSM, and The RedHeaded Step-Child.
7510714448_cc86705eb2_c.jpg

Love the pic, the names are great, I'm a redheaded step myself, however, I'm just a curious as Jim is about your "REBER" on the mini. Let's have the how, what, when & where:cool:

:wsm:

Last edited:
I finally got a pic of my little growing family. I need to take a better one, but this will do for now. I would like to thank all that have helped me. Shaun Ramirez for the red head, Stu for the ring and bucket on the maroon and of course Brian for his GREAT handles!!! Also Chris for this fantastic site. Thank you all VERY much !!

100_0662.jpg

Last edited:
Ken that's it.. Coming down to the Puyallup Fair in September and going to steal that copper kettle off your deck! Nice work with all the rehab you did! You have quite the collection!

Heres a shot of the grills i keep at the lake all summer-Igloo gasser was a freebie nice for quick meals,next grill is another freebie charbroil Kingsford its nice and tall for cans of beans and beer chickens.Then there are the two webers both are rescued grills that needed fixed,then the 22 WSM got it for christmas last year from gf.
I got more webers at home ,will get another shot this fall when they are all reuinited :wsm:
DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my small collection... I wish my wife considered it a "small collection" hahah. Hey, is there a resource which shows every color of kettle Weber ever made? I can't find one.

Thanks for your contributions to this great site - btw, this is my favorite thread...

LeRWV.jpg

Back