Weber EX6 birthday/father's present.

Brandon Stork

So my pops (Timothy) was being a pain in the butt with what he wanted for his B-day/Father's day 😀. After changing his mind multiple times on wanting it or not my mom just pulled the trigger and bought it haha. Best part was is it was on clearance at Farm and fleet AND was still available. OTD came to 1080. We believe it's a gen 1 so we may have to do some mod updates.
Time for him to try out pellet smoking 😎.
Happy Birthday pops!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20230617_204619946.jpg
    PXL_20230617_204619946.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230617_160702.jpg
    IMG_20230617_160702.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 31
YEp early father's day is why my Z is here. Actually was kind of torn. Was almost gonna REALLY go to the dark side and maybe spring for an EX. IN the end 2 things swayed me. One, was price. The Z was a huge deal at half the price. Two, I like how ashes and grease stay separate on a conventional pellet cooker

I did the first burn off today. Man, this thing is a beast. It rolls easily but it feels like I'm rolling a drywall cart with a full load.
I just placed some new concrete on the side of my garage for my grills. I might upgrade the casters for a nylon or non marking rubber version because I can wheel it out when needed.
Ordered a after market cover which was a third of the price as the weber. A 35 pack of drip pans and a 4 pack of fuses. Weber added two extra glow plugs with the original purchase.
Any mod threads or other info would be appreciated.

I actually felt like a idiot because the manuals weber had in the box was one French ( Canadian)and one Spanish ( Mexico)
I had to go online and download the English version.
WTH, I never had to read a manual before to fire up a grill....

I actually felt like a idiot because the manuals weber had in the box was one French ( Canadian)and one Spanish ( Mexico)
I had to go online and download the English version.
WTH, I never had to read a manual before to fire up a grill....
You bought a car, not a grill. A whole new way of cooking. I’m excited to see what you turn out. What a great bday present. You’ve got a good family, or they’re really afraid of you 😂

Last edited:

Back