Wagyu Picanha

Looks great, Tony! I'm planning to do one of these in a couple of weeks. Will probably get the picanha from Snake River Farms. Where did you source yours??

Rich

Looks great, Tony! I'm planning to do one of these in a couple of weeks. Will probably get the picanha from Snake River Farms. Where did you source yours??

Rich
Got this one from a meat market in Bellflower, Ca

You guys with the kettle rotisserie are killing me. I debated in my head on a new in the box one for a really good deal in the classifieds and while I thought about it someone else got it. Now I have to live vicariously through this pictures and wish I didn't procrastinate.

You guys with the kettle rotisserie are killing me. I debated in my head on a new in the box one for a really good deal in the classifieds and while I thought about it someone else got it. Now I have to live vicariously through this pictures and wish I didn't procrastinate.
It fits perfectly in the Weber summit.

Well, you beat me to it Tony. All the way around. I've got my order in for a Wagyu Picanha from SRF. Supposed to be here this Thursday. I'd planned on a roto cook as well, either my 22" or 26"kettle. I'm looking forward to the but I know it will fall short of yours. :p

Last edited:
Tony, looks like Wagu to me. You old dog you beat me to it. I'm getting one Thurs. from Snake River Farms. I've never had this cut before. People say that its a great cut of meat to eat when prepped right. And you got it right.

Tony, looks like Wagu to me. You old dog you beat me to it. I'm getting one Thurs. from Snake River Farms. I've never had this cut before. People say that its a great cut of meat to eat when prepped right. And you got it right.
You won’t be disappointed. Had it in a burrito yesterday. Warmed it up and the microwave and still was moist.

Thanks Tony. That market is close to my daily commute and I will stop by one day and will let them know that you referred me to them

Back