Use aluminum foil to keep the WSM racks clean?

Lynn I would install a drain plug in it say out of PVC and elevate one end a bit. something of say 1.5 inches or bigger so it drains fast and lets the junk flow out also.

That's what I was doing, even attached a short length of garden hose to drain into a bucket. After all that, my old tub was looking better and better.

I just put 2 or 3 inches of water in the tub, put the grates in and let em soak, then hit em with a grill brush, then into the dishwasher and dump the tub in the sink.

I listed my 22 WSM on Facebook Marketplace yesterday, I've already got a serious buyer coming to look, and I have no doubt my clean grates will help it sell.

AwvboTT.jpg

80jc49L.jpg

I wish my grass looked like that also, right now we have had so much rain there are parts of mg lawn I can not even cut and it is very high. But the rains will slow here by the end of May and things will dry out so I can cut everything buy it will never look like that.

Keeping a yard in that kind of shape is really it's own hobby. My dad has a pristine grass yard in Peoria, AZ. I can't even imagine what his water bill is. My uncle in town is to the point he won't let his toddler grandson (or anyone else) walk on the grass. You walk in his backyard and it's so green it almost hurts your eyes.

Dustin mine or all the grass is super green here as we have had 20 plus inches so far this year but our dry period is coming in a few weeks ,but we still get 40 to 50 inches of snow,rain, a year high since I have lived her is 73 about 10 years back nasty year.
Yeah I am not all that crazy about having s golf course lawn some folks spend alot of time and money on theirs.

Last edited:

Back