Tri-tip with TJ’s coffee rub.

Bruno

I tried that TJ's coffee rub on some baby backs mixed with a few others and it was tasty, how was it on the Trip Tip?

How was it compared to OR CC?

I have never done a tri tip with the CC. Next one I get is getting the all purpose and CC combo just like I did on the single bone rib eye that I also took your lead with. Tri tip has become my very favorite cut of beef.

Everything about you cook looks amazing!!!

Looks so good! Enjoy! Really wish they stocked tri-tips at grocery stores and butchers in my area.
The only place I can find them in Pennsylvania and Maryland is at Walmart. I have got a few nice choice tri tips. None of our more regional grocery stories carry them nor do the two butchers I go to.

How was it compared to OR CC?

I have never done a tri tip with the CC. Next one I get is getting the all purpose and CC combo just like I did on the single bone rib eye that I also took your lead with. Tri tip has become my very favorite cut of beef.

Everything about you cook looks amazing!!!
It was really good. I think the SPOGOS Carne combo I’ve been doing is probably better but it was a great rub and very reasonably priced. I think you would like it. Its funny I have bought all kinds of beef over the years and I just really love tri-tip!

Looks outstanding Bruno. Love the crusty, juicy look. I'd love to devour a plate of that while watching the Giants shake out the wrinkles.

Looking good, Bruno! Probably good you cooked that early, it's windy down here, so I can only imagine it up where you are! :)

Been too long since I did a tri tip......but the picanha I made the other night did satisfy the steak craving! :)

I'll have to pick up some of that rub from TJ's. I like a good coffee rub! (Dizzy Pig Red Eye Express is my go-to.)

R

Last edited:
I’m sure those are great but Costco’s prime tri-tips are awesome and you get 2 for $30-$35.DFB1379D-E481-4A43-B066-A3340A69F056.png

Looks awesome, Bruno. Wish my Costco had TT. I have to pay $13/lb at Wegman's if I want one. I do have a TJ's less than ten minutes away though. Gonna have to pick up some of that rub.

Back