This Old Grill...Pre-Production Pilot Trailer

Yah really well done. I find video editing to be very time consuming or I would do more of it. I am looking forward to more Jon.

That was cute, good work! YouTube has some libraries of music you could shuffle through as well, I'm sure.

If you're dedicated to good production values you've got something, I think. Since someone already mentioned this old house, I'll say if you start getting popular consider removing the Cannes laurels. ;)

That laurel was part of the canned iMovie trailer maker, so I can only assume it is ok. I think I will change the background color on my own logo to dark red just to help reduce any similarity to TOH even though mine is already a different font, style and layout.

Jon, send me a PM when you make more progress on this. I think we can do some cross promotion between your videos and my Virtual Weber Gas Grill blog at virtualwebergasgrill.com.

Wow Jon that would be great if you could team up with Chris on this. With all his experience he has he could save you a lot of time and frustration and in return you could provide some video enhancement to the gas grill blog. Win-Win.

Nice job Jon! I used to make films so I know! I would watch this show for hours (alone, wife would prob not)

Jon, what software do you use for editing video???

Bruce,
I just used Apple iMovie on my iPad. Video and pictures were taken with my iPhone. It is obviously very easy, because I have such limited experience. My big goal is to shoot a lot more footage to have something to really work with.

I have a friend who loves in Ocala part of the year who is an INCREDIBLY talented videographer/producer, don’t know if you want much collaboration on the project but, let me know if you would prefer just being “talent”

Guys,
Thanks for all the encouraging comments. I am on a short vacation this week. When I get home I hope to finish my analysis and to be able to get as much footage shot as I can in order to do a real episode. I kind of doubt it can live up to the hype;)!

Back