The Humor Thread

This is funny as I will be installing a new dining room fixture next week.
But, it’s all so enlightening!
I’m going to bed! It was a long day finishing up my deck.
Too much sun, too much fun. Good night guys!

....glad you can keep a good sense of humour.

When you install the fixture, take your time and gauge your progress prudently for a good install, you don't want to impede the project.
If you come up to any resistance, ask for help... I am sure there are folks here that can help... many folks with capacity to advise.

Last edited:
Good grief! I have a couple of friends that would have really been charged by this outlet! They’re big receptacles of puns!

Actually, I’m having my electrician do this, I am not a fan if electrical work at all!

Speaking of gardening, did you hear about the guy that was caught stealing corn. He was accused of stalking. He tried to run away, fell and broke his leg in some wet cement. He wound up being a hardened criminal. What a shame. His partner only stole a calendar. He just got 12 months.

Well, I guess the electrical puns are done... good thing too, I was at the end of my fuse.
Have other things to do anyway....

I went shopping for a lightbulb this morning but the store clerk yelled at me-- "Hey stupid, this is an outlet store!"

(BTW- I don't mean we should end the electrical puns...)

...If others still have good funny ones to add then please do so...

I keep oscillating on whether or not I will continue...

DH and I just had a nice Nappa. Gracie (our cat) Lettuce alone. Tom Ato was found outside our bedroom window. He said he saw me Dressing. :eek:

Back