The Humor Thread

Cheap wine, Gallo “Flambeau” was the one that really made me understand seeing my heels come though my mouth!
Church canoe trip, enough shared!
After that, I started drinking “real” booze, the following year, I made friends with Jack, Jim and, Johnny! We had a rocky start but, we learned where our friendship ended and mutual respect followed. I have not called “Ralph O’Rourke” in a very long time! But, now I’m more concerned with keeping those darned kids off my lawn!

Bob, wouldn’t it be just as easy to wrap a couple of firebricks in foil and set them at the back? That thing looks like a lot of money for a brick. Maybe a piece of angle iron wrapped the same way? I don’t crush tube steaks anyway but, gee, this is a gadget for a gadgets sake! Not that I’m immune from “gadgetosis” as my over stuffed garage can attest.

Last edited:
I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I'm 73 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness. When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over again,
Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time.

I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I'm 73 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness. When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over again,

Bob Correll ............you are an evil old man ............. an hilarious evil old man.................... but :D

Ach... I'll spend the extra .25 cents for BoonesFarm.
Ach... BoonesFarm. My friends and I used to each get a bottle & drink it til... Well I won't say. But BoonesFarm (also California coolers + Bartles & James) is the whole reason I wouldn't/didn't/couldn't drink wine for over 30 years.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-16-at-7.25.24-AM.png

Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill!
I HAVE to remember this!

Back