The Humor Thread

Yep, being old slow and full of fleas isn't all it's cracked up to be, it's worse. It's interesting as you get older one problem leads to another. I had surgery on my right foot and have to wear a surgical boot. Well my left knee doesn't like it that both shoes are different so now I have to wear a knee brace on my left knee to help support it because it's not getting along with my right foot. Where we go from here who knows.
Then one of the herd of doctors I'm seeing told me my polynums were getting overwhelmed by the contracting ratios of the bodzidious carriers in the granum stream, I think that's what he said. Whatever the hell that means, so he gave my a prescription for some pills, added those to the twenty something I take a day now.
Whoopi a few more pills and I can open my own pharmacy.

From this week's Piggly Wiggly flyer at shopthepig.com:

1600996810540.png

Even as a broke college student in the '80s I never went there...besides, Mad Dog was more for high school back then.;)

Last edited:
The only thing that's changed in my life is that I wear a mask when I go with Barb (can't drive) And I scream a lot more because I can't drive (I think you can figure out why) although still love here dearly.
The biggest thing I miss is taking Whitney our rescue pup out for our morning walks out in the fields at the end of our street, her time and mine to enjoy the walk and the companionship of a wonderful dog. We hit the dirt and the leash comes off and we both just chill and enjoy some time just enjoying the fresh air and scenery. Her in the hunting mode and me in the wishing I had the hunting skills she has.
Other than that I am very much like the caption I posted.
So be it!

Ach... I'll spend the extra .25 cents for BoonesFarm.

My roommates and I threw a Boone's Farm party one night. Instead of the typical keg for a college party, we bought several cases of Boones Farm. Some 30 years later it's still talked about by friends with some odd reverence. It was a very fun and memorable party.

Last edited:

Back