The Humor Thread

If they came to the door instead of having their parents beat you up in the office, I’d be more inclined. I’ve been in direct sales and having doors slammed in your face will teach you a LOT about rejection. Setting up in front of the grocery store, with parents sitting back I don’t mind, safety is important! Sad that we now need to worry about kids safety selling cookies!

If they came to the door instead of having their parents beat you up in the office, I’d be more inclined. I’ve been in direct sales and having doors slammed in your face will teach you a LOT about rejection. Setting up in front of the grocery store, with parents sitting back I don’t mind, safety is important! Sad that we now need to worry about kids safety selling cookies!
The ones that came last week were neighbor kids. Older one is a classmate of Blake's. So her and a younger sister. The parents have 7 total (2 of which are identical twins) the 13yo is the oldest and only one of the 7 is a boy LOL. He's got one of those big cargo size pass vans to haul them all around.

While quite funny.... there is an awful lot of truth in that picture. I don't think we're far away from just shooting full motion video and doing frame grabs to capture stills.
Sorry JK,
That is already a popular technique used in astro photography.
They will take full motion video, grab a few good frames and stack them.

Sorry JK,
That is already a popular technique used in astro photography.
They will take full motion video, grab a few good frames and stack them.
<waves> Oh, I *KNOW* that....... you know some of the folks that I've been known to hang around with. I'm talking more of the general case. :)

Back