The Humor Thread

I told Dad for the last 20 years of his life that the barber was going to have to charge him double, just to hunt for the hair. :D
When a barber is finished cutting my hair and turns me toward the mirror and asks "What do you think?", I've been known to say, "Well, I think you did the best you could given that you didn't have much to work with." :D

When a barber is finished cutting my hair and turns me toward the mirror and asks "What do you think?", I've been known to say, "Well, I think you did the best you could given that you didn't have much to work with." :D
I used to get my hair cut by a female barber/stylist. Once I joked with her to “just cut the grey ones.” She said, “Sorry, I’m a beautician, not a magician.”

Less hair than when I was a younger man but, enough to feel the need for seeing the barber/stylist twice a year Christmas and June. Melanie is a scream, enjoys food and cocktails when we are the last ones on the list for the day, next time a shaker of perfect Manhattans is coming along with some nibbles of some kind.

I still have a full head of hair but I get buzz cuts. I can drive to my barber/stylist, get a hair cut and be home before my wife gets out of the shower. The shop is only 5 minutes away. I used to hate waiting around for a hair cut so the service at this place is just what I needed. Oh, and only $15.plus tip.
If you're buzzing it why not just get a clipper and DIY? Save the $15+

Back