The Humor Thread

A little trivia of Chicago. Way back in the day there was a show called the Lee Phillips show on TV. It was kind of like "The View" 1950s style. It was a local Show aired in Chicago only. Hosted by a lady named "Lee Phillips". Many don't know this but she was Bozo's real wife (Bozo was Bob Bell)
And then you had Wally Phillips who was a friend of Bob Bell and both worked at WGN.
Mom always had Lee on the television and Dad had Wally on the radio I don't think they were related .

327954249_564973401974957_1529071878738643178_n.jpg

A little trivia of Chicago. Way back in the day there was a show called the Lee Phillips show on TV. It was kind of like "The View" 1950s style. It was a local Show aired in Chicago only. Hosted by a lady named "Lee Phillips". Many don't know this but she was Bozo's real wife (Bozo was Bob Bell)
Well someone should have told Bob because his wife's name was Carol Atkinson. Lee Phillips was married to William Bell. 🫣

Well someone should have told Bob because his wife's name was Carol Atkinson. Lee Phillips was married to William Bell. 🫣
Well I'll be dipped. Ever since I was a kid I was told and believed he was married to Lee Phillp. And this was going back to when Bozo's circus was called "Uncle Ned's Big Top. Which then morphed into Bozo's Circus

Back