Terry Bradshaw foot in mouth disease

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
I was watching the Fox pergames before the games Sunday morning. Terry Bradshaw & the gang were talking about the Packers. Bradshaw opened his big fat mouth. Which I can't figure out which is bigger his mouth or his big fat waist line? Anyway, he says the only way the Vikings can win this game is if the Packers dont show up on the field. Must have been Halloween because the Packers were there. I think. Terry go back & watch the game because the Vikings kicked the Packers butts. Viks O Line lunched the Packers D Line all game long. Delvin Cook 4 rushing TD's. He ran over, under & through the Pac's D. Sure did enjoy sticking it up Terry's big butt on this one. Then after that game my Donkeys came a big come back from 24-3. And the legend of Drew Locke is born in the 4th Qtr. What a come back win. With esp after half our team on injured reserve out. It was a gutty performance. Love me some NFL sundays.
As always,
Russ

Drew, good old Missouri boy! We miss him and his exciting quarterbacking for MIZZOU.

As far as Bradshaw, my brother-in-law saw him at a motivational deal several years ago in Vegas. Said he comes across as an arrogant you know what.

Agreed - Bradshaw is a lousy at calling games and as a game analyst. I like Joe Buck, Trent Green, and Chris Collinsworth.

Back