Tacos Al Pastor

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My favorite taco is Tacos Al Pastor. I've never been able to make them good, until now. This is a winner

The cook idea came from Hey Grill Hey, Susie is a master BBQ'er (imho)

Here's my cook

vfwcu3k.jpg

aNffy2v.jpg

zDyVynb.jpg

NZHemSl.jpg

0AvQ69L.jpg

V2Rf5lJ.jpg

SyX2jcX.jpg

egSYQ86.png

OSs68WR.jpg

NAPD1BO.jpg

bJMGNoz.jpg

Ea3UCrA.jpg

9WEbjp7.jpg

gwo3cTS.jpg

tH6GZm1.jpg

Best Al Pastor Tacos since Pepe's went out of business in Cabo San Lucas
#heygrillhey#

Very nice. I like Susie, she is a great cook. Watched her on BBQ Brawl.
Tacos look legit, I would like to try that.
Giants win, Dodger loss yesterday LET’s GO!! Magic Number is 6!!

Chuck,
Al Pastor is my favorite as well, your looks amazing!!! I am going to grill some pineapple next time I make it. Man I want some now!!!

Nice I’m doing this Saturday. I’ll have to hunt down your thread, that looks amazing!

I haven't watched the video for the hey grill hey recipe that Chuck used to make his amazing Al Pastor here, but the one I used I highly recommend. The only think I will say is it was a LOT of work!

619AE38C-BF49-4741-8055-72F68452960A.pngAAA7EB12-BFBE-436F-8B60-3B2ACC00B9BD.jpegPicked up a 5lb Berkshire heritage butt, had the butcher slice it for me. I swung by a spot down the street called Mexicana Produce, grabbed some other little goodies for the marinade.
I’ll be giving this a go Saturday.
This should be a fun one, thanks for the inspiration Chuck, I’ll be going rotisserie style like Michael hope it all stays on.

Last edited:
View attachment 38099View attachment 38100Picked up a 5lb Berkshire heritage butt, had the butcher slice it for me. I swung by a spot down the street called Mexicana Produce, grabbed some other little goodies for the marinade.
I’ll be giving this a go Saturday.
This should be a fun one, thanks for the inspiration Chuck, I’ll be going rotisserie style like Michael hope it all stays on.
You're going to love it. Heck, I'm ready to do the cook again, LOL

Go Giants

Back