Tacos with fresh tortillas

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
Hadn’t used my tortilla press in a long time. Needed to get a taco 🌮 fix and wanted to do something a little different. Started out with a new beer from Pfriem! IMG_3091.jpegDid about a 90 minute marinade of fresh lime juice, lemonade, triple sec and some habanero salt 🌶️. Grilled on Performer with some oak for some light smoke with a good rub IMG_3094.jpegIMG_3095.jpegHad some awesome help with the tortillas while I prepped the fixings for the tacos!IMG_3097.jpegIMG_3098.jpegIMG_3099.jpegGreen onion, tomatoes 🍅, cabbage and some cotija and sour cream!IMG_3100.jpegIMG_3101.jpegCheers!

Looks awesome! Cotija is great on tacos. How is that Green Dragon - hot? Wegman's used to have a "green sriracha" that was great - mostly tangy, with a touch of heat, but they no longer have it and I miss it.

Hadn’t used my tortilla press in a long time. Needed to get a taco 🌮 fix and wanted to do something a little different. Started out with a new beer from Pfriem! View attachment 79108Did about a 90 minute marinade of fresh lime juice, lemonade, triple sec and some habanero salt 🌶️. Grilled on Performer with some oak for some light smoke with a good rub View attachment 79109View attachment 79110Had some awesome help with the tortillas while I prepped the fixings for the tacos!View attachment 79111View attachment 79112View attachment 79113Green onion, tomatoes 🍅, cabbage and some cotija and sour cream!View attachment 79114View attachment 79115Cheers!
Looks dank! I've forgotten about the Green Dragon HS. I'm heading to TJ's to grab me some. Cheers!

Looks awesome! Cotija is great on tacos. How is that Green Dragon - hot? Wegman's used to have a "green sriracha" that was great - mostly tangy, with a touch of heat, but they no longer have it and I miss it.
Green Dragon is great! A little spice but overall pretty mild. Lots of flavor.

Back