Special Kettle Returning Next Week?

Benny Gilbert

TVWBB Member
So, I was looking on the Weber Kettle Grill Giants Facebook group a few minutes ago and *this* was posted today. Anyone got any ideas? Personally, considering that subtracting 55 from 2023 gets 1968 as the year, I think this could be the return of the Westerner...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230511-160253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230511-160253_Chrome.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I'm starting to practice my "duck and cover" drill just in case it is a Westerner. Barb has cataract surgery Monday that will limit her aim for awhile...I hope.
I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. Surgery is always a bit iffy so hope it goes well but, may be able to play dumb. “Oh dear, it’s always been there”. (I’m not sure my old lady would notice a new one unless I told her)

I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. Surgery is always a bit iffy so hope it goes well but, may be able to play dumb. “Oh dear, it’s always been there”. (I’m not sure my old lady would notice a new one unless I told her)
Barbs nick name is Hawkeye also called Nanook of the north for her tolerance for the cold, no chance whatsoever she wouldn't notice it. If I bought one and didn't get the green light from her my butt would be grass and she would be the lawn mower. :cautious:

Ugh...another swing and miss marketing opportunity for Weber. Well, at least it was fun while the suspense lasted. Thanks for setting us straight, though.
What are you looking for? I don't mean that in a snarky way, I genuinely want to know. #IworkforWeber

What are you looking for? I don't mean that in a snarky way, I genuinely want to know. #IworkforWeber
OOh OOh pick me! LOL we posted at the same time - HERE is what I want :giggle:

"I really like that fog gray. I wish they would release a Smokey Joe in that color, and the orange also."

Back