Spare ribs on the Rotisserie!

S.Six

TVWBB All-Star
Saw a post from tvwbb member Bob Correll on his rotisserie ribs and had to give it a try.
Dusted down the ribs with Bad Byron's Butt Rub.

On the spit. Used some hickory for smoke, and let the performer run from 325°to 350°.

An hour and 40mins later and done!

These ribs were fantastic! Not quite as tender as low and slow ribs, not as smokey of a flavor, but very juicy and very good flavor. A different taste then l&s, and it was nice to experience something new. Definitely worth a try. Ribs in less than two hours! Yeah, I'll be doing these again!
Thanks for looking! See ya next cook.

Last edited:
You guys are killing me. Now I've got to get a roti, just so I can try this.

Nice looking ribbage!

Looks great. Definitely have to give that a shot. As for tenderness, I wonder how they would be if foiled right on the spit for the last 20 or 30 mins ?

Looks great. Definitely have to give that a shot. As for tenderness, I wonder how they would be if foiled right on the spit for the last 20 or 30 mins ?
Interesting! I stopped foiling my ribs awhile ago and I love them non-foiled. Much easier to do too. That being said, it might be worth a try.

Interesting! I stopped foiling my ribs awhile ago and I love them non-foiled. Much easier to do too. That being said, it might be worth a try.

Yeah, I stopped foiling as well for the most part. But there are those times when it still comes in handy to do.

You guys are killing me. Now I've got to get a roti, just so I can try this.

Nice looking ribbage!

Yeaaaaa me too, never thought I'd use one very much but seeing everyones applications makes me want to have one really bad LOL.

Twist My Arm Guys!
OK OK OK.... i'll try 'em this way!
HOPE THEY LOOK AS GOOD AS THESE ▼

AND THESE ▼

IMGP1266.JPG

Nice job. I need to rig one of those up for the fun factor. it does get boring doing ribs the same way. I love me sum dead bird on the rotisserie. Thanks for sharing

Back