Some Genesis Platinum Options:

Yah, I think it works good as well. Especially with the black knobs and handles. I am thinking about dropping a Blue lid on it. That is my personal grill. I think the blue and silver are a great combo. Blue and black work well together too.

Yah, they don't hang straight without it and might bang against the grill when moving it. I guess I never tried without it and figured it would be pretty much necessary so I welded in that bar along with the front and back cross members.

Yah, they don't hang straight without it and might bang against the grill when moving it. I guess I never tried without it and figured it would be pretty much necessary so I welded in that bar along with the front and back cross members.
I like that application; I am just not a welder and I decided against drilling into the frame for now.

No, I have done several grills with that aluminum panel on the bottom. Both my personal FrankenSkylineDeepbox personal grill has it as well as a couple regular Genesis rehabs. Of course you can see this was a cabinet grill and kept the right side panel which was still in good shape. That had the mounts for the bumpers so I didn't have to weld in a cross member.

1723484243354.jpeg

Bruce,
Am I correct in thinking that SS head Platinum you pictured has a Genesis Gold lid with a Platinum badge. If so, was the badge a direct fit?

Back