So Weber wanted our opinions and sent this.

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
I got this email asking to participate in a poll.
1618268089030.png
Less than 2 hours after receiving the email I tried to participate, and got this:
This survey has reached its quota and responses are no longer being solicited
I wonder how many people got to participate?

I got to complete it. It asked questions about which types of Weber grills you own, how do you rank your grilling skills, how much do you enjoy grilling, how much would you be willing to spend on your next grill, do you care about how a grill looks or are you only interested in function, etc.

I got 3 of the same emails, kinda weird but didn’t get to complete the survey. I’ve never seen a quota on customer feedback. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Come to think of it, there was a question where you were supposed to select all of the types of Weber accessories you use, but it only allowed one selection. I brought this to their attention in the survey. I wonder if they closed the survey early in order to fix this problem and will fix and re-release it. We'll see.

Didn't get an email from weber.boo

Me either, I've bought too many brand new Webers in last 10 years, registered them all, and cannot find an e-mail from them. Feel a little snubbed, actually a lot snubbed. Maybe if you've returned a grill they assume to know what you think about them.

help mold the future of weber....hopefully they keep producing top quality grills etc that keep people buying for decades and not completely cheap out , their products are simple and effective at what they do and get compared to products costing 3-4x more. When it comes to grills I dont ever consider any other brand

If it comes to used grills I would get Weber again. There are plenty of them around to build a good one. If I ever would look for a new grill I would definitely look at Napoleon. They seem to outsell Weber in Europe by now. I know quite a few folks over there who switched from Weber to Napoleon because of quality. Lowe's now started carrying them as well here in the US.

If it comes to used grills I would get Weber again. There are plenty of them around to build a good one. If I ever would look for a new grill I would definitely look at Napoleon. They seem to outsell Weber in Europe by now. I know quite a few folks over there who switched from Weber to Napoleon because of quality. Lowe's now started carrying them as well here in the US.
Stefan - I agree with you. Too bad I don't ever see my self buying a New grill. I try to get almost everything used. But if another used Napoleon Prestige 500 RSIB comes my way.... In fact if NJ was not to so far from VA - I would check this out. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1019297585145001/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

I didn't get an email, probably couldn't get past all the spams I get. But I don't think I would respond anyway. Last new Weber grill I bought was my Gen 1000LX in 1998.

Back