Skirt Steak Tacos

Jerome D.

TVWBB All-Star
Here are some photos from a recent weeknight dinner of skirt steak tacos. Nothing super fancy here, just a simple satisfying meal. Thanks for checking out the photos!

The skirt steak was seasoned with some ancho-coffee rub and grilled along with some yellow peppers.

Toppings included pickled red onion, avocado slices, queso fresco, diced tomato, grilled yellow peppers, and cilantro.

That looks gooood Jerome. Your pics are always so crisp and sharp with great color, what kind of camera do you use?

That looks gooood Jerome. Your pics are always so crisp and sharp with great color, what kind of camera do you use?

Thanks Angie!

Believe it or not, I take all my photos using an old iPhone 5c with a little...ahem..."help" from the built-in photo editor app. When I take photos of my cooks, I take a lot of pictures, then choose the best ones. Once upon a time, I was editor of my high school yearbook, so I'm accustomed to having to go through big piles of photo prints (yes, my yearbook was printed in the era when we still developed actual film :D).

Thanks Angie!

Believe it or not, I take all my photos using an old iPhone 5c with a little...ahem..."help" from the built-in photo editor app. When I take photos of my cooks, I take a lot of pictures, then choose the best ones. Once upon a time, I was editor of my high school yearbook, so I'm accustomed to having to go through big piles of photo prints (yes, my yearbook was printed in the era when we still developed actual film :D).

Wow, an iPhone, never would have guessed your pics look like they came from a high end camera with a nice lens shot them! I'll have to put down my dslr and try using my iPhone next time I'm snapping pics of my cooks!

Back