Skillet breakfast burrito

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Breakfast taco burrito. Well it was going to be a burrito but as usual I put too much filling in.

Mix two eggs up
Preheat your favorite 8 or 10 Ci pan. Used my Field #10.
For the filling I used leftover taco meat and beans, cheese, olives, sour cream & salsa. Sky’s the limit on what you use.

Once the pan is preheated pour in eggs. Immediately place a tortilla on top.

I reheated my leftover taco meat

When eggs have set flip and add filling. Cook
until the tortilla is done to your liking. Fold into burrito or if you used to much filling in half! Serve.

C683DA01-C779-48F7-A01C-61A974AC1EE6.jpeg961E6DDE-6E52-47B7-9E10-4A730BC3EB2E.jpeg69810492-5352-41E1-80E5-2F6CEFFC5C9F.jpeg26DEE4D6-6BF4-4EEB-BEC5-1FDDB4A6A69D.jpegD3A467C4-0B78-425E-820A-3A583767B9D4.jpeg67B1CEE9-64D9-4003-A40F-C17741F907FB.jpeg

Spectacular, not sure if this is your idea but I don't think of awesome things like this and the pictures make me want to eat it.....Thanks!

Case, that’s a great way to just “Go with what you started with” thinking! Seat of the pants flying is a fun way to cook. I am kind of considering having my grandchildren to just provide a list of four ingredients and make me “Iron Chef” The dinner one of these days, and they have to find things in the fridge! That would be a fun day!
I actually might need to employ the idea tomorrow! Sounds like breakfast to me!

I never would have thought to do a breakfast burrito/taco that way. Not sure I have enough confidence in my egg abilities, but I'm willing to give it a go.

I never would have thought to do a breakfast burrito/taco that way. Not sure I have enough confidence in my egg abilities, but I'm willing to give it a go.
Well, if you can pour eggs into a pan. You can make this.
One big mistake people make is cooking eggs over too high of heat. Low and slow. Our crappy electric stove I place my cast iron pan on the burner turn the heat to 3 let it heat for 10-15. Add fat of choice. Pour in eggs. That’s it.

Well, if you can pour eggs into a pan. You can make this.
One big mistake people make is cooking eggs over too high of heat. Low and slow. Our crappy electric stove I place my cast iron pan on the burner turn the heat to 3 let it heat for 10-15. Add fat of choice. Pour in eggs. That’s it.
Too hard, Case! :) Looks tasty, and a unique way to make a breakfast burrito for sure (and you aren't the only one with an overstuffing problem!) :)

R

Back