Short Plate Beef Ribs, never enogh!

Enrico Brandizzi

TVWBB Honor Circle
Wow Enrico!

If they TASTED anything close to the way that they looked - they must have been finger-licking yummalishious!

Are you a Rome area native? How do your friends / neighbors react at the thought of an Italian person looking to cook "American Style"?
(As an American of German heritage - I LOVE learning and attempting to cook Italian style.)

Keep up the great cooking

Enrico, those are perfection on a plate. I've never seen beef ribs that looked that good, you are the beef rib master.

Beautiful ribs, both before, and after. I'm curious about your cooking style. Do you have charcoal in your water pan?

That is one awesome looking rib cook Enrico. That's something I've yet to try but definitely want to.

I 'm watching you on fb and I must say , you're a perfectionist Enrico . Everything you cook with love and perfect . Fantastic beef bones! Bravo!

Great looking ribs Enrico, now I definitely want to try some of these. What was the temperature of the ribs when you pulled them off?

Those truly are some fabulous looking ribs...does Italy have an abundant supply of BBQ cuts of meat? And yes, what do your Italian (vecinos?) neighbors say/think when they "smell" you a que'ing?

Back