Saturday night in Southern California

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Wife wanted steaks, chicken and ABTs. So I do what Im told :eek:
I started with the chicken simple seasoning nothing fancy. Garlic salt and Lawrys salt, Then my wife and daughter made ABTs and we finish with the steaks...

1357446781.jpg

1357446874.jpg

1357446875.jpg

my son wants more chicken...

1357446877.jpg

1357449715.jpg

1357449806.jpg

plated with baked potato..I forgot to post tonights adult drinks but it was tequila and miller lite, Thanks for looking

1357449811.jpg

Another well executed family might my friend! She Who Must Be Obeyed and her mini me must be proud. From the looks of it, you beter throw the little man another leg.

Excellent post Tony! The 3 F's...family, food and fun :) that plated pic looks just my size, a little more and it would be perfect! Thanks for posting!

Tony - great cook...looks like you have a championshipp team there! The shot glass/tequila in proximity to the McQueen cup is eerily similar to our kitchen counter lol!!:cool:

Tony - great cook...looks like you have a championshipp team there! The shot glass/tequila in proximity to the McQueen cup is eerily similar to our kitchen counter lol!!:cool:

The other glass drink is tequila and squirt. My kids only drink from the Disney cups. That way they don't drink our adult drinks. :)

Great cook and great looking family Tony! They are lucky to have such a expert grill chef in the house!

Terrific cook, beautiful family, life is good Tony!

This cracked me up!
"I forgot to post tonights adult drinks but it was tequila and miller lite"

Back