Salmon rolls..

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Tasty one. And frankly not alot of work compared to the end resault.

Here we go:

Salmon filé/chrimps/CREAM cheese wiped with sweet chili sauce/chives/grilled bell(skin of)/sambal badjak(oelek´s older brother) :cool:
1532.JPG

Cut in half(not all the way) And filled. One with tha Badjak and bell. One with the others(kids version)
179.JPG

Rolled up on a Oak plank.
203.JPG

Grilled indirect
249.JPG

Just LOVE this pic(no pun intended) :p
270.JPG

And served something like this:
328.JPG

The Chardonnay worked wonders with the fish. (who am i kidding) I had a Beer. But Emilie said so ;)

Take care ppl! One Love

Last edited:
You are an absolute artist. What presentation and fantastic pictures. If you're not a chef in a five star restaurant, I'd be surprised. Wonderful, wonderful job!!

Beautiful simply beautiful. This one I will be making. LOVE the plating technique, with the two
different kinds of roe, and the melted tomatoes still on the vine. I can only imagine how it tasted with the chard.

You are an absolute artist. What presentation and fantastic pictures. If you're not a chef in a five star restaurant, I'd be surprised. Wonderful, wonderful job!!
I'm Agreeing With Cliff 100% On This One... PERFECTION Day After Day with your cooking Daniel & Emilie! PERFECTION!

Wolgast
Tasty and beautiful looking meal, enjoy your posts.

But can someone explain below, fresh cheese whipped? Sambal badjak etc. thanks.

Salmon filé/chrimps/fresh cheese wiped with sweet chili sauce/chives/grilled bell(skin of)/sambal badjak(oelek´s older brother)

That looks absolutely amazing. I would pay good money for a plate like that in a restaurant. Well done sir!

Edit: Great photos as well!

Daniel: there are so many great chefs on this forum, and a handful I try to emulate. You are one (as I bow to the north and east)

Wolgast
Tasty and beautiful looking meal, enjoy your posts.

But can someone explain below, fresh cheese whipped? Sambal badjak etc. thanks.

Salmon filé/chrimps/fresh cheese wiped with sweet chili sauce/chives/grilled bell(skin of)/sambal badjak(oelek´s older brother)

The bajak I can help you with, great stuff. The fresh cheese im not real sure. http://sambalbajak.com/

Back