Rotisserie Rib Steak

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
Friday night had a thick rib steak. How to fix it? I have had very good luck with rib roast on the spinner, so why not a thick rib steak. Here she is taking a bath in yellow mustard.
We seasoned it up with McCormicks Worcestershire Pub burger & of course my favorite Buffalo Dust.
For some smoke flavor I used Mojo Bricks BAR-B-QUBES Competition Blend with Pecan Essence.
The smell was fantastic over RO Lump.
Centered up on the spinner and the spinning commenced.
Here we are getting a look. Love the color. Looks guud! See that smoke that is what it is all about.
Here she is resting on the plate
Steak pieces on the plate with some home fries & beans.
The center of the steak was a little to rare for us, so I threw on the grates, pulled the charcoals together and did a reverse sear thing.
The steak came out better & juicier after the reverse sear. If you have never tried Buffalo dust you are missing out. Definitely Grill Goat approved! Hope that you liked this beefy presentation.
Whats up next on the grill? Saw this little guy last weekend when we were up camping. Had a great time.

Never tried that idea for the Roti, not bad. And I love the Dust it is great and the steak looks gorgeous. Well done my friend

Back