Review: BBQ Brisket Fries at Wienerschnitzel

I waited for you to utter the description “tastes like crap”, but you were way too kind. That didn’t look anything like the poster at the beginning of the video.

I've never worked in a fast food restaurant, or any restaurant for that matter, but I've always thought there should be a sign in the kitchen saying something like, "This may be the 192nd burger you've prepared today, but it's the only one that customer will eat. Prepare each one like it's the only one you'll do today." I realize they're pressed for time and I'm not expecting perfection but all too often the food looks like it's been tossed together with no care whatsoever. The same appears to apply to these BBQ Brisket Cheese Fries, not that better preparation standards would have helped a lot given Chris' review, but they could have made them at least look more appetizing.

I waited for you to utter the description “tastes like crap”, but you were way too kind. That didn’t look anything like the poster at the beginning of the video.
I edited out the part where I said, "It looks like someone hocked up a brisket sandwich on some french fries" and I would have left that in except I realized it would not be accurate...there was no bread in the mix!

I've never worked in a fast food restaurant...
I worked at Wendy's way back in 1979, and we cared a lot about how our burgers looked in those days. Of course, our supervisors were ex-drill sergeants and there was a right way and wrong way to do everything. So there was that. :)

Chris, you took one for the team with that one. Some of those fries are so pale they look uncooked.

Whoa! That looks nasty, although years ago when I lived in California I would occasionally get a Wienerschnitzel chili dog which I liked, but even then I avoided their soggy awful fries.
Thanks for the review Chris that was really taking one for the team.

No wonder I quit eating foods like that years ago, including hot dogs.
Maybe that is why @ 63 yrs of age I feel healthy.
That kind of stuff is poison to the body.

Back