Redhead 22 on the Road from Xmas Dinner Cook

Kim Drana

TVWBB All-Star
So my brother and I decided that we would cook surf and turf for the family xmas dinner so I told him that it needed to be done a charcoal grill. Since he didnt have a charcoal grill I told him I would bring mine ..hey its red!
IMG_1058.jpg

Grill heating up :
IMG_1063.jpg

Loaded up the ribeye steaks:
IMG_1064.jpg

Loaded up the lobster tails:
IMG_1065.jpg

Finished Ribeyes:
IMG_1066.jpg

Finished tails:
IMG_1067.jpg

Sorry no plated photos...by the time I was ready to take a picture everyone started to
load there plates up!
However, after we were done cooking the meal my brother said "yeah know LP is nice but I think I might
have to go back to charcoal"...CONVERTED! (I have to give him credit he does have a high end Weber gasser!)

Happy New Year Everyone!
Thanks for looking.

Wow! That is how you do surf and turf! Extra credit for cooking on the redhead and converting your bro back to charcoal :D

Outstanding cook and photos Kim!
A belated Merry Christmas to you!
Hope your New Year brings good health, happiness, and many more terrific Weber cooks!

Great Lookin' Ribeyes • Outstanding Tails Too!!
Sendiks has lobstertails 5.99 / 5oz !! guess what i'ma gonna get??!!
smiley-cool05.gif
i ain't ever done LTs before
smiley-shocked006.gif

Happy New Year Kim!
graphic02.gif

Great Lookin' Ribeyes • Outstanding Tails Too!!
Sendiks has lobstertails 5.99 / 5oz !! guess what i'ma gonna get??!!
smiley-cool05.gif
i ain't ever done LTs before
smiley-shocked006.gif

Happy New Year Kim!
graphic02.gif

Jim,

I just split 'em down the middle and give them a little lemon zest (or lemon pepper and skip the black pepper, Olive oil and S&P. Couple minutes and they're done.

Your brother could do a lot worse than a Summit and a kettle, that's quite a combination. Kind of like lobster tails and rib eyes!

Jim. Sendick was where these tails came from...you can't beat the price! perfect time to load up the freezer! Happy New Years to you too!

Back