quarter sheet trays?

L Weiner

TVWBB Member
I am looking to buy some quarter sheet aluminum trays for serving only, I'd prefer they not be all shiny, etc and a bit duller. Anyone know where to get some? I searched around and couldn't find a good source other than buying actual baking supplies.

Thanks!

I like the fast food trays too..... @ $21 for 6 of them...

I have a bunch I use for work or projects to hold small parts or be a clean working surface, those are red, & then I have a couple gray ones I use for food.

I might have to get a couple metal trays too... I like the plastic since I can cut right on it, I suppose you could cut on the metal ones with a little butcher paper on it.

edit:>>>> here's some - 12 for $20
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009NVCM4E/tvwb-20

I'm not so wild about having my products on the fast food plastic trays, get the aluminum ones from a restaurant supply, after not very long they will develop a lower sheen, last the rest of your life, can be put ON the grill can be put in the freezer with a layer of waxed paper and used to freeze diced peppers or prepped things for the grill lift the paper off roll it and the product will shoot straight into a plastic bag. I will do that when making pork wings to take to the cottage.
I am constantly on the lookout for old style heavy steel "Sizzle platters" they are fabulous, I have two and wish I had a dozen!
The Vollrath ones are excellent, Chris has the right link there! I use half sheet size when I roast tomatoes and garlic for soup.

Last edited:

Back