Q1200 In Coming

Colin

TVWBB All-Star
My logic is if the wife can spend 1k for two tickets and parking for the Chiefs home opener at Arrowhead, then I can enhance the tailgate experience with a $269 portable grill.
I had originally planned to use my Jumbo Joe but hated the idea of dumping hot charcoal on the parking lot when we are done grilling. I know it probably would not be a problem but I'm making like it would be.😀
Planning on doing brats and some sides, hopefully sober enough for pics! :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the new barbecue. 1K for one game I don't know. I used to go watch the Hawks with season tickets four seats for eight games 1200 bucks not anymore

It has been a few years since Pam and I have been to a Chiefs game. We have always liked the home opener because chances are the weather will be better. Forecast so far is 86 for tailgating and 82 for kickoff, just perfect! It's going to be fun. End zone seats twenty rows up. Arrowhead Stadium is pretty amazing at game time. AFC West is going to tough this year, great teams so it will not be easy for the Cheifs.

I have had a couple of Q's before, a 120 and 220 series. Gave both to son in laws and have misses them every since. It will be so nice to have one again. Ordered it from Amazon, be here Tuesday.

Enjoy the new barbecue. 1K for one game I don't know. I used to go watch the Hawks with season tickets four seats for eight games 1200 bucks not anymore
Yep, those were the good ol' days. At the current ticket prices, we will probably go only once this year. It is just so nice to be at home cooking and watch on the big screen.

My logic is if the wife can spend 1k for two tickets and parking for the Chiefs home opener at Arrowhead, then I can enhance the tailgate experience with a $269 portable grill.
I had originally planned to use my Jumbo Joe but hated the idea of dumping hot charcoal on the parking lot when we are done grilling. I know it probably would not be a problem but I'm making like it would be.😀
Planning on doing brats and some sides, hopefully sober enough for pics! :ROFLMAO:
Colin: After sixteen(16) years of marriage to my "better half" I will try to apply some of your "LOGIC" on my next BBQ Purchase:rolleyes:

I too was wanting a WeberQ 1200 but cancelled this order yesterday after some failed "negotiation" with the "Boss".

Last edited:
Colin: After sixteen(16) years of marriage to my "better half" I will try to apply some of your "LOGIC" on my next BBQ Purchase:rolleyes:

I too was wanting a WeberQ 1200 but cancelled this order yesterday after some failed "negotiation" with the "Boss".
Lol. If I buy one more grilling accessory, you will find my body somewhere in deep waters.

But she can have 11 separate machines that sew and embroider. Inside.

This thing we call "partnership" is unique.

Back