Post a picture of yourself! *****

Aw Wilmer, the good old days. I remember how excited we would get when we heard THE ICECREAM MAN coming down the street!!!!

I LOVE!!!! YOUR SMILE 🥰

Last edited:
I used to tow my kids behind my rider mower in a landscape cart when they were young.
I made it sound like the Disney jungle ride going through all of our overgrown area’s.
I was doing that also yesterday. The little one is frightened of the noise. But, riding with her sister and Nona in the wagon behind it was just fine. She had a ball. Many years ago, when my 2 were little, I had a cart full of the neighborhood kids. IIRC there were 5 of them back there, maybe 6. And they were doing the pretend roller coaster waves and all. I guess I got it a little too close to the large culvert next to the house (at that time they were quite deep), and the cart spilled all of them out. Of course I was concerned but they thought it was great fun and that I did it on purpose. "do it again daddy" Also on cold Halloween nights, I'd cart them around with the tractor. Now we get the lazy ones who are chauffeured in the vans and SUVs

Back