Pork tenderloin

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Picked up a couple tenderloins today at Traders, using some Spiceology Derek Wolf rubs.
Rubbed one with cherry chipotle and one with honey mustard, have them in the fridge for a few hours.
The mustard rub has been amazing so far, strong vinegar smell wich is really surprising at first. Who knew they had powdered vinegar. After cooking the vinegar is mild if at all and the flavor is awesome. I want to do a pork butt with it soon.
DD2711D0-4C73-463C-B775-93A12C216D92.jpeg
Going on the performer later with some JD briquettes.

I really want to try the honey mustard rub, that sounds amazing. Your whole cook looks so good. Where do you guys get the Spiceology rubs?

I really want to try the honey mustard rub, that sounds amazing. Your whole cook looks so good. Where do you guys get the Spiceology rubs?
I first saw it at my butcher but it wasn’t cheap. Richard S posted that Spiceology had a Black Friday sale, I ordered a bunch of stuff. I’ll keep an eye out for another sale , they keep sending offers. I’ll let u know.

DH and I just finished picking out recipes for the 5 Pork Tenderloins we have. They are:

1. Grilled Butterflied Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Teriyaki Glazing Sauce
2. Cranberry-Glazed Pork (oven)
3. Island Pork Tenderloin Salad (oven)
4. Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Corn on the Cob
5. Adobo-Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Grilled Pineapple Salsa

#1 is on the menu for tonight. Wish us good luck. ;)

Bruno, my favorite potato chip, I am hooked on them.

SEA SALT & VINEGAR​

sea-salt_vinegar-1-400x400.jpg

Back