Pig nuggets?

Call them criadillas and let people enjoy them......one person will eventually look up that name and potentially want to do harmful things to you......
Just sit back and eat them with your guests and what for the fun.
:ROFLMAO:

Call them criadillas and let people enjoy them......one person will eventually look up that name and potentially want to do harmful things to you......
Just sit back and eat them with your guests and what for the fun.
:ROFLMAO:

these were a little small for a name like that, but I'll keep it in mind for the next block party.

I like “pig nuggets”

Me too. Its easy to remember and kid friendly

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I was pleasantly surprised how tasty these were and I will be making these again for sure. I think they make a great appetizer even if its a small batch and especially if beef or chicken is the main course. I've not had rib tips, or pork candy or burnt ends but these were super easy.

these were a little small for a name like that, but I'll keep it in mind for the next block party.

I was supposed to say wait for the fun, not what for the fun........but sounds like you go the hint.
I would call them that for sure, barely anyone knows what they really are....
Just pretend you cut them all in half ;)

What a great idea! Easy path is to start with country style ribs (pre-cut strips of pork butt). This one is definitely on my near immediate (whenever that is) todo list. Thanks, @DanHoo !

Back