Performer or Rotisserie

Let's hope for the best Mr. Richards. Also lets hope the weather turns for you, look forward to seeing what you can do for a first time new toy cook.

I’d never even heard of a growth plate until my 6 year old broke his arm when he was 3. He had a little red cast and took it well. No issues. Good luck with your daughter, we’ll be thinking of you!

Hey guys despite some cold nasty weather today, I went for it today with great results. That post is here.

I have a super busy next few days, but I will get my full thoughts on it and some questions I have for others who already have the sam unit as soon as I can.

This is what my artist did with her non-dominate hand and a pair scissors. She finished it today. First shot is mid-progress and the second is finished. She calls it "The New Woman"
1617587450433~2.jpgIMG_20210404_215026.jpg

After two spins and a third planned tomorrow and my first accessory for it just ordered, I wanted to come back and share my thoughts on the Cajun Bandit and Onegrill Rotisserie Set. To say it simply I do not regret my purchase at all, I will purchase from Cajun Bandit again, I just ordered from Onegrill a few minutes ago, and I would recommend both these companies to others.

Let’s start with the Cajun Bandit SS ring. That thing is made great, super thick and a wonderful product. After each use I have wiped it down and carried it back down into its storage spot in the basement. I have zero worries about it bending or breaking while being moved or while handing out in its storage spot. The place where the steel ring comes together is so strong and smooth, you hardly would know it’s there. It sits perfect on the bottom half of the kettle. My only issue with the ring is that the kettle lid does not fit as nice or snug as I thought it would, but that just forces me to slow down when I place it on to make sure it is snug. It would not fall off or anything, just can be a touch cockeyed if I don’t really make sure it goes on nicely. I haven’t noticed it leaking air, but that is one of my worries. My wife said I am nuts and “overintense” with this, so I don’t think it is a big deal but something I noticed.

One to the Onegril Rotisserie motor and spit. I got the fully pug-in electric version motor and that thing is built like a tank. I am really happy I went with that. The spit is great and the forks to keep the meat in place have the 4 spikes and work great. My only two minor minor issues is the finger twist screws to tighten the forks are a touch small which make it a little hard to work with, and second the way the forks are made create a space on both sides of the piece that food and grime get in easy and is hard to clean out. I have got toothpicks to clean that part out after my first two uses.

I don’t have any experience with the Weber or other rotisserie sets, but I am really impressed with the quality of everything I got in this set.

My only issue with the ring is that the kettle lid does not fit as nice or snug as I thought it would, but that just forces me to slow down when I place it on to make sure it is snug. It would not fall off or anything, just can be a touch cockeyed if I don’t really make sure it goes on nicely. I haven’t noticed it leaking air, but that is one of my worries. My wife said I am nuts and “overintense” with this, so I don’t think it is a big deal but something I noticed.
Mike, totally agree as I still remain one-happy Cajun Bandit and OneGrill customer. As to your lid issue; I think one can "spin" some meat/chicken without topping it with the lid. I plan to try this on my next "spin".

After two spins and a third planned tomorrow and my first accessory for it just ordered, I wanted to come back and share my thoughts on the Cajun Bandit and Onegrill Rotisserie Set. To say it simply I do not regret my purchase at all, I will purchase from Cajun Bandit again, I just ordered from Onegrill a few minutes ago, and I would recommend both these companies to others.

Let’s start with the Cajun Bandit SS ring. That thing is made great, super thick and a wonderful product. After each use I have wiped it down and carried it back down into its storage spot in the basement. I have zero worries about it bending or breaking while being moved or while handing out in its storage spot. The place where the steel ring comes together is so strong and smooth, you hardly would know it’s there. It sits perfect on the bottom half of the kettle. My only issue with the ring is that the kettle lid does not fit as nice or snug as I thought it would, but that just forces me to slow down when I place it on to make sure it is snug. It would not fall off or anything, just can be a touch cockeyed if I don’t really make sure it goes on nicely. I haven’t noticed it leaking air, but that is one of my worries. My wife said I am nuts and “overintense” with this, so I don’t think it is a big deal but something I noticed.

One to the Onegril Rotisserie motor and spit. I got the fully pug-in electric version motor and that thing is built like a tank. I am really happy I went with that. The spit is great and the forks to keep the meat in place have the 4 spikes and work great. My only two minor minor issues is the finger twist screws to tighten the forks are a touch small which make it a little hard to work with, and second the way the forks are made create a space on both sides of the piece that food and grime get in easy and is hard to clean out. I have got toothpicks to clean that part out after my first two uses.

I don’t have any experience with the Weber or other rotisserie sets, but I am really impressed with the quality of everything I got in this set.
Thanks for the review.
I want one, maybe you read in my other thread I cannot get one.
Also want the kettle / smoker conversion kit from CB.
Also cannot get this at this time.
PS considering getting an E6 instead of the last option there......

Back