Performer or Rotisserie

My wife knows I purchased the CB Rotisserie, but she just showed me this...
View attachment 24811
How much work/money would it need to really get is really cleaned up?
What do you guys think with it being a gen 1?

That doesn't look like it needs much cleanup at all. Please tell me you got that. In 10 years you'll still be using your Performer, but would you be wondering what you did with the saved $75 you didn't spend if you don't get it? C'mon man, just get it! lol

I hope you got it too.......
I love mine and was using it in the warm afternoon for dinner last night....felt like spring, felt so good........
Michael likely is going for a bbq setup that someone else on the site is going for..... o_O
Already has the dedicated smoker setup and everything.......

Last edited:
One message sent last night at 9:15 pm before I posted here and another message sent toady at 8 am. I have not heard anything back, but it is still being shown as avaliable, so I am holding out hope! As soon I hear anything I will let you guys know, I really want this one!!!!

I did not get it... He sent me a message this afternoon as said it was sold. I got talking through messenger and he said I was the second person to message him, but the first guys picked it up today. He said the first guy messages him within minutes of him posting it. He said he got six messages about it. He said it was plum and that he is the original owner. He said he is getting to old to deal with charcoal and just likes using gas.
I have not dreamed about landing a grill this much since I missed out on a blue preformer while looking for my first kettle last spring. Oh well what do you do? While I went out and got my Master Touch prep to cook some ribs tomorrow!!!

I did not get it... He sent me a message this afternoon as said it was sold. I got talking through messenger and he said I was the second person to message him, but the first guys picked it up today. He said the first guy messages him within minutes of him posting it. He said he got six messages about it. He said it was plum and that he is the original owner. He said he is getting to old to deal with charcoal and just likes using gas.
I have not dreamed about landing a grill this much since I missed out on a blue preformer while looking for my first kettle last spring. Oh well what do you do? While I went out and got my Master Touch prep to cook some ribs tomorrow!!!
Bummer - keep watching something will usually pop up. You can set alerts on Face book and Craigslist.

Not only that but I think it is the same picture lol.
Too bad you missed it by a bit man, the weather is changing, you may get another chance again soon.

It is nice to know someone got it who is looking to fix it up, hopefully it will get a lot more love. To get over that miss I am cooking some ribs on the Master Touch right now!!! 2 hours in and it is rolling right at 250!!!

Way to make yourself feel better!!! :p I wish I could be at home preparing a feast and not sitting at work.
Make delicious meat and eat it! Keep your eyes peeled, tis the season to sell, you may get another chance.
Nothing ever comes up around here in that sense, I have committed to buying another new one, first one was bought new in October.
Of course you know my other thread dictating Cajun bandit still not shipping out of the US being my hold up on why I haven't purchased yet.

Back