Pellet Poopin' WSM Rotisserie Wings!

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
I took 3 dozen wing sections and soaked them in The Briner Jr with Smoky Okie's Sweet Smokin' Swine Brine-don't let the name fool you, its great for poultry too! Then seasoned them with Okie Dust.

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Loaded up the Rib-O-Lator with the Cajun Bandit reversible rotis ring.

IMG_0777.jpg

Pellet Pro 22" WSM Stacker fired up with BBQ'rs Delight Apple pellets

IMG_0778.jpg

6" AMNTS packed with Mel's Gourmet Apricot & Rosemary pellets for that "little kiss of smoke!"

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

Finger lickin' gooood!!

Nice cook! I'm a wings on the ribolator guy myself. How do you like that pepper stacker vs charcoal? And what is an amnts? I'm intrigued...

Fantastic Brian!! Your wings look PERFECT!

Sold my ROL last fall to Ed in Wautoma... I wasn't using it very much :(
I know Ed is enjoying it a lot!
After seeing your Great set-up, i'm missing it now

A WSM with 2 electric cords and stacker ring and moving parts, almost seems wrong! But the end results seem right!

Pellet Stacker $449.99. Cajun Pimp Kit Bundle $199.99. Rib-o-lator $99.95. Wings that look that good plus havin fun playin with the toys while doin it: Priceless.

Nice cook! I'm a wings on the ribolator guy myself. How do you like that pepper stacker vs charcoal? And what is an amnts? I'm intrigued...

A-Maze-N-Tube Smoker (AMNTS) http://www.amazenproducts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AMNTS

Charcoal, lump, sticks, electric, gas or pellets what difference does it make if you can produce good Q'?? Just another tool to get the job done.
I never thought I'd ever get into pellets, let alone on a WSM, but this setup works fantastic, allows me to still play with all the toys and switch to charcoal in seconds.

Pellet not pepper stacker! iPhone autocorrect! Lmao I can see both sides. My papa says hell no, but instant gratitification says hell yeah! Torn! :/ lmfao

Back