Pastrami Burger

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Saw a recipe in the Food Network Magazine that interested me. A pastrami burger. Just had to try it.
Had to do it inside as the rain and wind even on our covered patio was to wet to work in.
We used our homemade pastrami, I have to admit the flavor was outstanding.
Just some bag fries and tots for the side.
Definitely a keeper.

101_6818.JPG

101_6820.JPG

101_6822.JPG

101_6828.JPG

101_6836.JPG

Looks so good, Rich! I love a good pastrami burger. There's a joint near me called Refuge that built their whole menu around their excellent, house-made pastrami. Their version of the pastrami burger is killer! Yours looks even better! :)

R

Looks so good, Rich! I love a good pastrami burger. There's a joint near me called Refuge that built their whole menu around their excellent, house-made pastrami. Their version of the pastrami burger is killer! Yours looks even better! :)

R
Lol Refuge!!! Believe it or not I haven’t been yet. It’s on my short list. I’ve been by many times but never ate their. I hear they have a killer beer spot right next door.
Nice area down there, we ended up at Town instead but refuge looks insane.
Rich Your burger looks awesome!
They do one up the street at Big Mouth Burgers and call it a Warriors burger after the Golden. State Warriors.
Giants burger comes with garlic fries.

That does look good! I never heard or tried one, so that's just a ground beef burger with pastrami on top.
For some reason when I first saw your post I thought it was ground pastrami formed into a burger.:)

Looks great Rich.
Perfect mariage, I bet the homemade pastrami took it to the next level.

and Rich has the pictures.

(Rich, is this the recipe you used?)

Last edited:

Back