Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings

Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Jim, glad you liked them! But none of the links to the pic's work??
They work for me when I hit refresh. Great looking wings Jim.

Originally posted by Dave/G:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
They work for me when I hit refresh. Great looking wings Jim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, I'll try when I get home, maybe work is blocking them...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
They work for me when I hit refresh. Great looking wings Jim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, I'll try when I get home, maybe work is blocking them... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Larry, it not just you. I just thought Jim just didn't want me to see the pic's
icon_smile.gif

But today he made good and now I see those great wings.

Looks fantastic Jim!

icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks Jeff! And Thanks Dave!!
I don't know why that happens when I post photo links... been scratchin' my head so often I wore a path in me scalp
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks Jeff! And Thanks Dave!!
I don't know why that happens when I post photo links... been scratchin' my head so often I wore a path in me scalp
icon_rolleyes.gif

Jim what host are you using??? WORK must hate it though......
icon_confused.gif
I'll check when I get home, thanks for trying!

icon_confused.gif
ok Larry, you got me. What is a "host"?

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
icon_confused.gif
ok Larry, you got me. What is a "host"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The site that 'hosts' your pic's....now I can see them at home. Work has Webshots blocked.

Great looking wingage!!!!

Thanks Larry!
I thought that's what you meant by "host", but never too sure with 'puter lingo...
Liz said you should sell your recipes, she loved it sooo much! And it is such a terrific AND easy to remember recipe.
I can see making these again for our annual Rose Bowl Party, blow all others away!
Thank you again!!

Haven't posted in what seems like forever, but what better way to come back than on my favorite thread? My uncle came into town from Chicago last weekend. He was my original inspiration for getting into grilling. I made him these wings, doing the raspberry variety. He was awed. So was I. They just keep getting better. We went through 6 pounds of wings in short order. To date, I've made orange, peach-cinnamon, apricot, apricot-pineapple, raspberry, and blueberry. They're all amazing, although I'm partial to the raspberry and blueberry variety. Has anyone else run this recipe through its paces with other preserves? If you haven't, you're cheating yourself. This recipe can amaze you six ways from Sunday. At least.

Hayden - I have not. However Since reading this entire thread now a few times. I am more then convinced I have too to do so as well. I am working on doing wings this weekend. Saturday we are going to have the originals, and Sunday for football I am going to prepare an alternate version blueberry or raspberry depending on what I can find tomorrow at the store. I can't wait.

Hayden,

So far, I've done the orange marmalade, and peach preserves. Looking forward to raspberry and blueberry. Now that you've mentioned it, peach-cinnamon sounds great too.

Originally posted by JimK:
Hayden,

So far, I've done the orange marmalade, and peach preserves. Looking forward to raspberry and blueberry. Now that you've mentioned it, peach-cinnamon sounds great too.

Jim, here's a Peach Preserve Sriracha Peach Preserve Sriracha wing post I did a while back with a couple additions to the recipe if you're interested.

Originally posted by John Solak:
I tried blueberry a little while back and they were great.

P1000351.jpg

Awesome John! I'm glad someone else tried these and enjoyed them. I think a lotta people had doubts that blueberry would work in this mix. It's stellar. Raspberry's even better. ;-) I'm making a version of these this weekend with apple butter. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

To date, I've done orange marmalade, pineapple, apricot, apricot-pineapple, raspberry, and blueberry. The blueberry and raspberry are my favorites by far.

Back